Monday, November 24, 2008

Conclusion

I can conclude that Singapore Biennale had been a success, at least in my own personal opinion. I have seen people from all around the world coming for this event bringing their young ones and seen many students in fascination as they walk from art pieces to art pieces. I went there on a Tuesday afternoon and Saturday afternoon. Thus, I have seen biennale during the peak and non peak hours and Tuesday was as crowded as Saturday. Thus, I can conclude that Biennale is not affected by the non peak periods.

Every component of the marketing mix has been very effective for this mega event, regardless it is packaging, pricing, place or product. It requires all components to be effective to make the event successful. They had done a good job on promotion to attract many public that had not been to any art festival to visit Biennale. I have quite a few friends who do not know how to appreciate art and had no chance to find out more about art until they decide to give Biennale a try. It has also left me very deep impression of the event and I am looking forward to the next Biennale in Singapore, hopefully there is one in 2010.

No comments: